30+ ISLAMIC QUOTES FOR HUSBAND AND WIFE IN URDU | BEST ISLAMIC COUPLE IMAGES WITH QUOTES

My husband is one of my Greatest blessings from god.his love is a gift that i open ever day

Marry a Man who fears Allah so he treat you right Because of his Fear of Allah.

When Allah wants two hearts to meet, He will move both of them, not just one.

Find A Companion who can guide you not only in Dunyia, but in Akhirah.

Real love starts after nikah.

A Righteous wife can make A poor Man feel like a King

MR.RIGHT won't distract you from your Lord, If he distance you from Allah, he's MR.WRONG

If he has deen he will make you feel a Queen.

YOU COMPLETE MY HALF DEEN.

A real man will offer you Marriage  A loser willb offer you zina

"I will ask Allah for you twice, Once in this World and once in jannah"


                  "The best enjoyment of the World is a pious wife"                                                                                      Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W)          

Seek A God-fearing spouse, for if they fear God, They will never hurt you

YA ALLAH, grant me someone who will hold my hand to jannah.

HALAL Love story only have. marriage at the beginning

My husband is reason of my Happiness.

Without You I'm nothing Together we are Everything

Happiness is feeling protecting by your husband 

No one is sent by accident to anyone.

Anyone can fall in love but only the strong one will keep it Halal

Don't stay in haram Relationship with the intention of making it Halal who promised you tomorrow?

Love is made by trust, Care and Respect.

YA Allah, take care of the ones I love.     Ameen   

I Thank Allah for you, My love.

When love is for the sake of Allah it never dies.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments